Sing, Learn, Play and Grow


Friday, July 19, 2013

Freebie Friday

Hello,

These set will fit perfectly in your playgroup and kindergarten classroom or for those students who are new to the alphabet. This set is created by me with nearly 7 years of teaching experience. This is definitely classroom tested and student approved.

I have enjoyed creating them. I hope you and your students like this as much as we do!

Enjoy and many thanks for stopping by!


Please let me know what you think about this set by leaving a comment below. 



2 comments:

  1. AHHHH in love with this. I was trying to find a good flashcards with several pictures and this is perfect. This look extremely time consuming. Thank you sharing them. Can't wait to use them in the classroom. THANKSSSSSS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be able to do a video on how you make such amazing flashcards ?

    ReplyDelete