Sing, Learn, Play and Grow


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Open Day (2013 - 2014)

I set my alarm last night for my usual 6am wake up time. And this morning the alarm went off and after hitting snooze a million times I started to do my usual self pep talk to get myself out of bed...and then I remembered something. It's our school's holiday -___- Haha! 

Woo hoo! After two weeks of fully loaded school errands...


DAY OFF ON A MONDAY! 

Hooray!

It was a really busy week filled with Open Day preparations. It was hella tiring but believe it or not...I enjoyed it!

...the day before our Open day :)

1. The day before our Open Day, we stayed behind and decorated till we drop. Thank goodness my colleagues are fun and crazy ^__^ We were ranting, venting and gossiping as we cut cut cut...♥♡ *Look at Miss Krys haha! Hair model much?*




2. I created this board activities (Miss Krys and Sharran hated the cutting and laminating part haha!) We are expecting to have babies from 14 to 18 months with their parents. Yes. Our Nursery classes accepts kids below 2 years old. 








3. And here's ME being silly as we put up our Open day banner haha ^__^




4. Arrived school at 8:30am and I'm leaving at 8:30pm! Oh goshhhhhhhh!!! I really hope our school gets a lot of new applicants tomorrow or I'll go nuts haha ×__× ♥♡



...on our actual open day.

5. Balloons and gifts bags are all ready :) 




6. Meet my Little Teachers who helped out :) They were Super!
Yamato and Kaoruko




7. My baby board activities in action! 
They were perfect :)




8. There were a lot of changes in our curriculum this year and books were one of them.




9. And last but not the least, our principal surprised everyone with this pretty little baby ^__^ 
I'm in love with it!


Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did :) Have a blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment