Sing, Learn, Play and Grow


Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fluppy Clouds

As part of our fun with seasons in Week 6, last week we talked a lot about the four different seasons in our morning circle time so to celebrate our theme, we made...

FLUFFY WHITE CLOUDS
FLUFFY WHITE CLOUDS
FLUFFY WHITE CLOUDS

1. What a GREAT end to our busy week 6!!! This craft is definitely one of my favourites. 
o


2. We had all sizes and shapes of cotton balls for our cloud.
.


3. Some of the children decided that holding a handful of cotton was easier than getting them from the pink basket (which still is a good way to promote fine motor skills) and worked their way much quicker than others. 



4. While others focused their energy on getting the cotton balls from the baskets...
.


5. And this I just had to share ^__^
Student: No more clouds in the sky, Miss Lucky!
Me: Huh? What do you mean? *I looked out of the window*
Student: Look no more... *she showed me the empty pink baskets*
HAHA SO CUTE! 




6. What a tender art and craft we've done this week. Now I let my children fly their imagination in their own room with their fluffy clouds hanging on the ceiling.

Just perfect!
.

I’ll be back soon to share some more school fun! Hope you’re having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment