Sing, Learn, Play and Grow


Sunday, September 15, 2013

Piggy Mask


"The wolf huffs and puffs and the three little pigs exclaim by the hairs of their chiny chin chins..."

Just checking in today to share our art and craft for week 4. I have read the story of The Three Little Pigs to my babies this past week. Our Moral theme for the past four weeks was all about "Diligence" and this book represented it. Therefore, I decided to base our art on it → Piggy Mask. 

It was a lot of work. I tell ya... The cutting was a killer! I couldn't feel my fingers after cutting out circles off paper plates. I swear... >__< I tried using a cutter but it wasn't good enough. Therefore, I had to use a pair of scissors instead.



Oh the things I do for my students ♡♥

Despite the hard work, it never ceases to amaze me how cooperative my kids are during our art and craft time. Love that!!!

I made them paint their own plate.

And draw their pig's nostrils. 



Cutness overload ♡♥



SOOOOO CUTE!

This was, hands down, their favorite activity of the week. And I absolutely enjoy being crafty with my babies. Expect lots of cute art and craft this year ♡♥ I'm bound to make this year VERY colorful and crafty!

Until then, have a blessed new week everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment